THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

General Info - Johnson's : First Time

KennF
This topic is 1971 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok. So I'm going to show my naiveté.

What should I really expect? I know that they have to promote clothes on dancing. And I hear about wrist bands and costs per song. I am really not sure what to do or what can happen. Is it a stage and theatre type of place? Is it a lounge? Tables? Food? Do the guys just come up to you? Do they invite you into a back room area? Am I allowed to touch, taste, kiss, or is it all them but I have to keep my hands to myself?

I've never been to a place like this before, so what can someone share with me, so I can set my reasonable expectations.

Thanks. And sorry if my questions are silly or naïve.

I stopped in at Johnson's three times last weekend. I am a fan.

It has two rooms. You enter into the main bar which has a few tables along one wall and a standard bar with bar stools along the other wall.

The room to left has a stage with various seating options: tables with chairs, more lounge-type chairs closest to the stage, and higher chairs along the wall facing the stage. The dancers will strip down to their underwear, and tipping the dancers on stage is fine. Dancers will mingle when not on stage, but the will not be overly pushy. You might be asked if you would like a private dance. I did have one dance, did not try to push things very far, and I got no resistance from my hands in his briefs.

The drinks are strong and the is no food service.

Go and have fun!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I was there last weekend (as well as first weekend in January) and both weekends: Johnson's Club was crowded both with patrons and 30+ dancers. It only costs $10 for the entire evening to take dancers to the lap dance curtained cubicles. You do get the wrist band, so you are only charged one time for the evening, no matter how many dancers or times you go back to the cubicles. The curtains now have to remain open 5-6 inches in the center but its hard for anyone in the main stage room to see inside, plus they are facing the other direction towards the stage and dance pole. The cost paid to the dancer is $20 per song.

There is also a $10 entrance fee charged if you arrive around 9pm, with reduced drink prices- beer and mixed drinks prior to 9pm.

There were a wide range of dancer body types and really beautiful dancers there. I like the venue much better than Boardwalk or LeBoys.