THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Finally! Other than a "Recommended" review

gallahadesquire
This topic is 2575 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was beginning to think Daddy had blown a fuse, as all the reviews were "Recommended."

Today (26 September, 2017) we have a slew of "Satisfactory" and "Rehire: No" reviews.

Finally: In Lake Wobegon, the Women are no longer Stong [with the exception of Fresh Fluff, Quote the Raven, and Tyro]; the Men are no longer Good Looking (Gasp!), and I can't comment on the Children, as they're not allowed, but the above-18 set is no longer All Above Average.

I was beginning to think Daddy had blown a fuse, as all the reviews were "Recommended."

Today (26 September, 2017) we have a slew of "Satisfactory" and "Rehire: No" reviews.

Finally: In Lake Wobegon, the Women are no longer Stong [with the exception of Fresh Fluff, Quote the Raven, and Tyro]; the Men are no longer Good Looking (Gasp!), and I can't comment on the Children, as they're not allowed, but the above-18 set is no longer All Above Average.

Uff da! What would Ole and Lena say? :eek:

You'll nevah see that s*it on RM!!!!!

Guest SilverDollar

I find the Review section of this site mainly useful for two reasons. The first is identifying a"star" that I have overlooked. The second is avoiding bad mistakes or misfits. For this site to provide these benefits, the reviewers have to call them as they see them. I try to do that.

I think people find it hard to write a bad review. Much easier to write nothing and forget about the bad memories.

I know it isn't that helpful, but if you see someone un-reviewed, better check on the forum for people who met him but didn't write because it was bad.

More on this. I think the author of said negative review wouldn't really want a target on their back so to speak. It could also add backlash from fellow forum users or the said Provider in question. It's a double edge sword to post a negative review, but I hope it doesn't deter people. We use the site for entertainment AND information. I see it as the more info. the better!

Archived