THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on ToddTaurus in NY

GBoi
This topic is 2575 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After seeing this inquiry, I checked out his ad. Sent him a request to see his private pics. He did not open them or send me the password, but emailed me back asking if I was looking to meet. I emailed him back with my interests. He emailed me back, still with no response re: his private pics, and asked if I'm comfortable sending him pics. Needless to say, we're done here.

I ended up making contact with him but our interests do not match so we didn't meet. I appreciate he was honest enough to say we probably weren't a good fit.

It did take a couple tries before I got access to his private photos.

he's pretty explicit in his ad: "That being said, for my safety's sake, if they're not included in your profile or initial message, I will ask for either recent pics of yourself or your current stats. I will not enter into an encounter "blind," having no knowledge of what you look like. Again, it's for my own safety. Thanks in advance!"

Archived