THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Papi Muscle in Los Angeles

kaboom35
This topic is 2579 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Am I right in thinking the majority of these Hispanic/Latin American guys advertise as strict tops-especially the more muscular ones? Is it a machismo thing? If that's so, I always wonder who exactly is bottoming for them in their home countries. Of course the majority of these guys seem to advertise as bisexual. So I guess if that's true, then they may have wives and girlfriends to top.

Gman

Am I right in thinking the majority of these Hispanic/Latin American guys advertise as strict tops-especially the more muscular ones? Is it a machismo thing? If that's so, I always wonder who exactly is bottoming for them in their home countries. Of course the majority of these guys seem to advertise as bisexual. So I guess if that's true, then they may have wives and girlfriends to top.

Gman

I don’t see that he lists TOP although I wouldn’t mind.

Interesting, especially in that he is in my backyard. However, his list of preferences is extremely limited and does NOT include oral or kissing BUT does include PNP. I NEVER pursue guys who list PNP.

Likewise, I don’t see PNP in his profile. Are we seeing different versions of his ad?

And where’s the damn face pix????

Gman

I don’t see that he lists TOP although I wouldn’t mind.

Likewise, I don’t see PNP in his profile. Are we seeing different versions of his ad?

And where’s the damn face pix????

You have to be signed into Rentmen before (assuming they've indicated) you can see things like their position.

Gman

Archived