THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Oldest Client? Heaviest Client?

Avalon
This topic is 2564 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I once saw a guy who was 85. He was incontinent on my bed in the middle of the session. It was a nightmare.

Granted, I’ve also seen plenty of other guys who were/are in their 60’s-70’s and had a great time. I just think that some clients (and honestly people in general) need to pay attention to themselves and realize that when it’s time to slow down or stop something, it’s time.

I once saw a guy who was 85. He was incontinent on my bed in the middle of the session. It was a nightmare.

Granted, I’ve also seen plenty of other guys who were/are in their 60’s-70’s and had a great time. I just think that some clients (and honestly people in general) need to pay attention to themselves and realize that when it’s time to slow down or stop something, it’s time.

Ahh BooBooBaby - The Heart and Mind Want what the wallet can afford ----

However he should have told you about the urinary issue and provided bed protection and a set of sheets

I remember two clients; one I know was 71 (we'll call him Michael) and another was most likely in his 70s (we'll call him John). John was rather immobile while Michael and I were talking about muscle soreness from working out. Michael went to the gym just about every day, and these two guys couldn't have been more different. VERY interesting experiences.

Heaviest? I can't say a weight for certain but as I've said before; VERY interesting.

When you're serving the public, particularly when you are providing such a high-touch service, you need to realize that this sort of thing may come up.

Archived