THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Jessfostre

Aaron James
This topic is 2561 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The guy placing this ad is not the guy in the pics. The advertiser does have an athletic body but no where near the what the ad suggests. He told me he could never post his real pics so he chooses guys that look like him which made me almost laugh out loud. At best I had an ok time with him.

The guy placing this ad is not the guy in the pics. The advertiser does have an athletic body but no where near the what the ad suggests. He told me he could never post his real pics so he chooses guys that look like him which made me almost laugh out loud. At best I had an ok time with him.

Why meet him if he wasn't using his real pics?

If I'd know they weren't him I wouldn't have. When I did meet him thought he was good looking, athletic body for sure, jock type and good looking face. He wasn't terrible, just not in as great shape as the guy in the pics he's using. Although, I wouldn't hire again.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks Novaman, really helpful

I honestly dont get why someone would use fake pics. If you don't want to show your face publicly make face pics private. C'mon!

I think the poster above proves why some of them use fake pics....to lure you in and then hope that even if they are not as hot as the fake pics, they look reasonable enough for a horned up client to carry through with the appointment. On a point of principle, I wouldn't.

Archived