THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 SimonInStore San Francisco

LaffingBear
This topic is 2584 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thank you, LaffingBear!

Actually, I had a little fun. He texted me a picture that google image search linked to other rentguy names.

I just moved on, but he kept texting. Including pics as proof. Finally, I replied that he could text me a selfie with 3 fingers. And he replied I could see three fingers wrapped around his phone in a pic he'd already sent.

I replied with "LOL"

And that finally shut him up, with a final text that Im too paranoid.

It was worth the 5-minutes.

Actually, not laughing.

Each time I check online to try to arrange fun, log-in to read a response or "who saw me"... theres a reminder of the overwhelming presence of fakes.

M4RN is particularly bad. I have periodic business requiring travel... and its in a city with only 4-6 advertising rentguys. I hired one, total scammer. Not even apologetic that he was nothing like pics.

Easy to declare I've moved on, not obsessed, etc. And I have, really. But about once a month, planning a quick biz trip, there's the reminder that I was scammed... cant be missed when every single advertiser appears on page 1.

Actually, I had a little fun. He texted me a picture that google image search linked to other rentguy names.

I just moved on, but he kept texting. Including pics as proof. Finally, I replied that he could text me a selfie with 3 fingers. And he replied I could see three fingers wrapped around his phone in a pic he'd already sent...

Well, he gets an "A" in Creativity!

Actually, not laughing.

Each time I check online to try to arrange fun, log-in to read a response or "who saw me"... theres a reminder of the overwhelming presence of fakes.

M4RN is particularly bad. I have periodic business requiring travel... and its in a city with only 4-6 advertising rentguys. I hired one, total scammer. Not even apologetic that he was nothing like pics.

Easy to declare I've moved on, not obsessed, etc. And I have, really. But about once a month, planning a quick biz trip, there's the reminder that I was scammed... cant be missed when every single advertiser appears on page 1.

He has a spy in the forum

giphy.gif

Archived