THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Willam Brown

freecahill1965
This topic is 2585 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I reached out to William a few days ago he was very nice and kind very responsive to my Messages we were going to meet up but when I started to ask if I could top him and he said we could figure something out I dug a little further into what that meant and he wanted me to send a picture of my dick to him after he saw it he said it looked to thick to take although I assured him it wasn't and he said he wouldn't bottom and it took him out of wanting to hook up because he didn't think he could satisfy me I did say however I didn't have to top him but he wouldn't change his mind and fact he wouldn't message me back after that I think he is a nice guy however just be very direct about what it is you're wanting to do with him and don't mention anything about topping him lol

I reached out to William a few days ago he was very nice and kind very responsive to my Messages we were going to meet up but when I started to ask if I could top him and he said we could figure something out I dug a little further into what that meant and he wanted me to send a picture of my dick to him after he saw it he said it looked to thick to take although I assured him it wasn't and he said he wouldn't bottom and it took him out of wanting to hook up because he didn't think he could satisfy me I did say however I didn't have to top him but he wouldn't change his mind and fact he wouldn't message me back after that I think he is a nice guy however just be very direct about what it is you're wanting to do with him and don't mention anything about topping him lol

I did contact him, no topping mentioned. I did mention my preferences. He read the email this morning. He never replied not even to say we would not be a good fit.

I did contact him, no topping mentioned. I did mention my preferences. He read the email this morning. He never replied not even to say we would not be a good fit.

Well maybe he ain't as nice as I thought. If you want a smoking hot dude who is incredible look up Alex Sans

Archived