THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Lorenzo Flexx

TruthBTold
This topic is 2587 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What's a "gainer feeder" scene?

Was wondering the same thing.....

'Gainer Feeeder: Someone who enables an habitual or addicted over-eater, but helping them continue to gain weight.

I had a patient who was 23, and we were removing his 100 pound pannus off his stomach. The story goes, that his Mother would feed him his breakfast of a dozen eggs, a pound of bacon, and a loaf of bread, and then go off to work. His friends would come in and feed him another pound of bacon, another dozen eggs, and another loaf of bread. He was at 450 pounds when I took care of him.

Previously, he'd been as high as 700, but had had some help from a comedian in Chicago to lose it.

The mother and his friends were gainer feeders.

'Gainer Feeeder: Someone who enables an habitual or addicted over-eater, but helping them continue to gain weight.

I had a patient who was 23, and we were removing his 100 pound pannus off his stomach. The story goes, that his Mother would feed him his breakfast of a dozen eggs, a pound of bacon, and a loaf of bread, and then go off to work. His friends would come in and feed him another pound of bacon, another dozen eggs, and another loaf of bread. He was at 450 pounds when I took care of him.

Previously, he'd been as high as 700, but had had some help from a comedian in Chicago to lose it.

The mother and his friends were gainer feeders.

Thanks for the clarification!

Archived