THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mike Gaite in Chicago on the 23rd!

ChicagoGuy
This topic is 2558 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sure wish he'd come back to Columbus. I passed up an opportunity to see him this past March, and I've been kicking myself ever since. I sure won't make that mistake again if he ever returns here.

You and me both, youngboldone!! I DIDN'T pass up seeing him in Columbus in March which is exactly why I'm hoping he'll read this and decide to make a return visit. Absolutely FANTASTIC! Really one of the most talented guys (orally, anyway!) you could ever hope to find!!

You can't go wrong with Mike! The things he does with his mouth are AMAZING:p:D:p:D

He's one of the best kissers (deep French sensuous!) working right now. A phenomenal bottom (one of the best!) and from everything we've discussed, (though I've never ventured there, myself) an excellent, enthusiastic top! IMO, he's one of the best BFE's around. If you meet with him, you will not be disappointed!!!

TruHart1 :cool:

He's one of the best kissers (deep French sensuous!) working right now. A phenomenal bottom (one of the best!) and from everything we've discussed, (though I've never ventured there, myself) an excellent, enthusiastic top! IMO, he's one of the best BFE's around. If you meet with him, you will not be disappointed!!!

Though I am typically a total top, I had to take the plunge, or rather let Mike take the plunge, and I have zero regrets. ;)

And I already have a spot on the 23rd. Took everyone's advice and will go for it. Thanks y'all. Just dunno if he will flake but he did respond and say that we are good to go. I feel good about him already. LOL!

Mike does NOT flake. Never in my experience, anyway!

Have fun! I can almost 100% guarantee you will. :)

And I already have a spot on the 23rd. Took everyone's advice and will go for it. Thanks y'all. Just dunno if he will flake but he did respond and say that we are good to go. I feel good about him already. LOL!

Mike does NOT flake. Never in my experience, anyway!

Have fun! I can almost 100% guarantee you will. :)

I have never heard of Mike flaking on a client. If he is unable to make an appointment, he will contact you ahead of time.

Really. With Mike, feel free to just relax and enjoy yourself!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived