THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on SexyVictor in NYC

Rex Hayes
This topic is 2557 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can tell you that the headless reclining pic is 8+ years old and of an American born Caucasian+Native American model who is not a multilingual Mediterranean like the guy in the ad, although the age, height and weight match the last set of stats I can find on the model, whose modeling career seems to have ended some years ago. Caveat emptor!

He unlocked his private pics and sent me three face pics. Assuming those three are his, he's definitely a handsome guy, although also definitely not the guy in the reclining pic. The body in the three pics he sent me is very nice, smooth, athletic and hot, but to my eyes noticeably less muscular than in some of the other headless/faceless pics in the ads. So he's obviously using other people's pics for at least some of his pics. Left wondering how much weight to give the lack of integrity.

Any info on this guy? He is gorgeous.

https://rentmen.eu/SexyVictor/

Thanks!

The pictures have a photoshopped quality to them. Specifically his derriere. It is two perfect

bubbles, identical in appearance, each with an almost-shimmering appearance.

I saw this being used by a digital artist on a derriere to create the

same perfect "bubble butt."

NG

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SilverDollar

The review listed above is not mine. Mine due any day now would be the second. Just noticed that the pic from Victor’s ad that appears in his first Daddy’s review (headless full body shot) can be found with a head on page 1070 of’ the The Gallery Forum here called Pecs & Nips & More. The face of the model depicted is not Victor. Obviously neither is the body.

Archived