THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on JordanT in NYC

dutchal
This topic is 2588 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'd definitely hire him if he was real. I'm a little shocked looking at those pictures though. Quite a few years ago I stupidly found someone using one of those pics on RB. Led me to a sketchy housing tenement in Brooklyn. When I said he is not the guy in the ad, they ( yes there were 2 of them) harrased me to give them money and blocked the elevator. I literally ran down the staircase 20 floors down and sprained my ankle on the way. But I left with my dignity scarred and traumatized. It was under the name Mr.Fantasy.

I'd definitely hire him if he was real. I'm a little shocked looking at those pictures though. Quite a few years ago I stupidly found someone using one of those pics on RB. Led me to a sketchy housing tenement in Brooklyn. When I said he is not the guy in the ad, they ( yes there were 2 of them) harrased me to give them money and blocked the elevator. I literally ran down the staircase 20 floors down and sprained my ankle on the way. But I left with my dignity scarred and traumatized. It was under the name Mr.Fantasy.

Oh, @manmed That is awful! Please be very cautious if you proceed again!

Archived