THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

When a gent is good at this gig...

RyanDean
This topic is 2575 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This morning finds me savoring a bit of morning-afterglow, following a delicious encounter (my second) with a particular gent. Which also finds me also admiring the particular gift that some gents just have. I experience it as a strong power of erotic intuition, capacity for genuine connection, and ability to own their own hotness. Some gents just have it. And when they choose to share it, there is just nothing better...

So, thank you, gents -- for doing what you do...and for doing it so well!

This morning finds me savoring a bit of morning-afterglow, following a delicious encounter (my second) with a particular gent. Which also finds me also admiring the particular gift that some gents just have. I experience it as a strong power of erotic intuition, capacity for genuine connection, and ability to own their own hotness. Some gents just have it. And when they choose to share it, there is just nothing better...

When u find that "gent" it's really amazing nd special. When that happens chemistry heat and connection make it unbeatable. Stick with him

I am feeling the same way today after my best meeting yet. It's a truly therapeutic experience, not just physically, but mentally and emotionally as well. Maybe it sounds corny, but I feel more human.

There are some really great guys out there, if I may gently suggest: write a positive review for Daddy's. I have a couple I need to do, so join me in writing. As much as I'd love to keep them to myself, I suspect they would appreciate a review, which I can only presume helps their business, and we do want to keep them in business.

Or just keep them, but lacking the funds to have them move in and service me 24/7 I'll do my best to help their business along.

I am feeling the same way today after my best meeting yet. It's a truly therapeutic experience, not just physically, but mentally and emotionally as well. Maybe it sounds corny, but I feel more human.

I've the same view... my best encounters are those that have the obvious physical elements but the trickier emotional ones.

When I come across a profile that's new to me and I'm considering asking about availability for a meeting I always ask myself "How am I likely to feel after spending time with this person?" (One reason that profile text, interviews and G-rated pics/videos are so helpful to me.)

I hadn't thought too much about it but in retrospect it seems that if the emotional piece is there then the physical part naturally follows. Those encounters with a terrific physical component but little empathy & intimacy are usually with the sexual athletes and OK but not especially memorable to me.

My first impression of a potential hire I'm serious about meeting are profile pics that show a smile. There have been rare exceptions to that "personal rule" but they are very rare. If he's flying an f-you middle finger THAT is a huge "NO THANKS". I've never had a bad experience with a guy who displays a genuine smile in at least one of his available pics. It doesn't have to be much more than a pleasant smirk. One can usually see genuine compassion and honesty if you really look for it. Those are really important qualities besides physical beauty that I most seek.

Archived