THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NYC relaxing Spas

Gr8massage
This topic is 2534 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Unlike the saying, you get what you pay for,with spas it's not true.

Of the spas I am familiar with the higher priced ones are NOT the best.

Here are the prices I know at various New York spas. Please fill in the blanks for both 60 and 90 minute massages. I think it's helpful for everyone.

Babylon $55 /$80

East Men's 55 / 80

GreenHouse /

Hero 55 / 80

Manta /

Paradise /

Super Mens 95/

The One /

Utopia /

W Mens /

Others I am missing.......If you PM me with data, I will edit this initial list.

GreenHouse 60/

Manta 80/

Utopia 60/

W Mens 60/

Unlike the saying, you get what you pay for,with spas it's not true.

Of the spas I am familiar with the higher priced ones are NOT the best.

Here are the prices I know at various New York spas. Please fill in the blanks for both 60 and 90 minute massages. I think it's helpful for everyone.

Babylon $55 /$80

East Men's 55 / 80

GreenHouse 60/

Hero 55 / 80

Manta 80 /

Paradise 110/150

Super Mens 95/

The One /

Utopia 60/90 (80 before 4pm)

W Mens 60/

Why Not 70/115

Others I am missing.......If you PM me with data, I will edit this initial list.

What a nice list and guide you have created here. I have never been to a Spa Experience and think this list would be helpful to anyone.

If any locals could ad there experiences or rate these Spa's ... on either cleanliness, masseurs or anything they feel other would want to know (within this forums' guidelines) that would be awesome. -xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Utopia, East Man, Why Not give punch cards. Utopia has the best deal - fewest punches for free massage time. They don't ask if you have a card usually and i'm so blissed out at the end of a massage that I occasionally forget to get a punch/stamp

Archived