THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Matthew from NYC

MassageDrew
This topic is 2574 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/Matthew

So I hired Matthew for my last day in NY before flying back home. Anyway, his massage skills was pretty good. He said that he took some classes and I can tell. Like with all my previous massages I asled if he can do deep massage and he delivered.

Looks? He looks like his pictures, more or less. He's got more of a buzzed hair when he showed up which kind of accentuated his big ears. I liked his hair from the pictures better. He claimed to be 5'9" but that's probably an exaggeration. I'm 5'8" and I was clearly taller when we were toe to toe standing up. Body-wise? Very nice physique. Just like his photo with the pink brief although he looked a little bit bigger, more muscular. Plus he's slightly more hairy which I didn't mind.

Overall the massage experience was very good. I know you have some wondering about other info you're dying to ask. Send me a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there MassageDrew. Newbie here. I just want to ask you if Matthew delivered his full service as advertised in his Rentmasseur page - Nude/ Mutual Touching - when you hired him? Were your fantasies satisfied? Was he nice to you? Sorry for asking a lot of questions. I am going to nyc next month and plan to hire him if the feedback is really good. Thanks.

And hello to all members. I also would like to thank everybody for all the important feedbacks posted here - good & bad.

He's a cutie for sure, but so young and kind of petite. It's difficult for me to imagine a 20-year-old with much experience at massage, and he doesn't look particularly strong either. A lot of guys use the word "deep" to make a good sell, but when you feel them actually touch you, "feather" is the more appropriate word.

Hi there MassageDrew. Newbie here. I just want to ask you if Matthew delivered his full service as advertised in his Rentmasseur page - Nude/ Mutual Touching - when you hired him? Were your fantasies satisfied? Was he nice to you? Sorry for asking a lot of questions. I am going to nyc next month and plan to hire him if the feedback is really good. Thanks.

And hello to all members. I also would like to thank everybody for all the important feedbacks posted here - good & bad.

I don't fantasize about anything when I hire a masseur. I hope for a good massage and the rest are extras. He seemed like a nice guy and he did deliver a very good massage to my surprise. And yes, there were extras.

He's a cutie for sure, but so young and kind of petite. It's difficult for me to imagine a 20-year-old with much experience at massage, and he doesn't look particularly strong either. A lot of guys use the word "deep" to make a good sell, but when you feel them actually touch you, "feather" is the more appropriate word.

Actually his ad is probably a year or two old now. He looks more built in person and more manlier than the twinkish look he has from his ad. He actually delivered a very good massage. And I always ask for deep pressure.

Archived