THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Sean Long

SizeQueen16
This topic is 2599 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, I've met with him. Nice guy, but not at all interactive with me. Just chemistry on my part I would say, but he put in very little effort. He does, however, have great reviews. I am NOT one of them....

I echo this. I was with him in Orlando not long ago. Nice but very little interaction. Also, I found him somewhat fem.

I've seen his ad in the Atlanta area before but never attempted to hire previously....anyone met him before?

https://rent.men/SEANLONG

Met him a bunch of times when he lived in Atlanta - we lived fairly close together. I always enjoyed his company and found him to be focused on me, fairly adventurous and open to my trying things and effective at making me comfortable with his considerable endowment. As others have said in other threads, guys with big dicks learn how to use them correctly; it's the 'average' guys who aspire to be power-tops who you have to watch out for. He was always quite patient with me.

I think our personalities clicked pretty well after a couple of visits so maybe there's an ice-breaker element there. We also became pretty comfortable snuggling and talking about travel and things... everyone has different chemistry with others, I suppose.

(Note: there are two Sean Long's active on RM and they've gotten mixed up in threads before. I'm referring to the bearded guy in your OP.)

I met him twice when he lived in Atlanta and he made me feel like a million bucks. I passed his ad many times before engaging him because I didn't think I would be able to do much with his considerable endowment. Much to my surprise, he made it a wonderful experience for me and I thank him for that. I hope he'll make his way back here at some point.

Met him a bunch of times when he lived in Atlanta - we lived fairly close together. I always enjoyed his company and found him to be focused on me, fairly adventurous and open to my trying things and effective at making me comfortable with his considerable endowment. As others have said in other threads, guys with big dicks learn how to use them correctly; it's the 'average' guys who aspire to be power-tops who you have to watch out for. He was always quite patient with me.

I think our personalities clicked pretty well after a couple of visits so maybe there's an ice-breaker element there. We also became pretty comfortable snuggling and talking about travel and things... everyone has different chemistry with others, I suppose.

(Note: there are two Sean Long's active on RM and they've gotten mixed up in threads before. I'm referring to the bearded guy in your OP.)

My previous post was on the SL from Atlanta but now in Orlando. He was just not very interactive with me. And as I said before, nice guy but a little fem for me. I was expecting a more masculine guy.

Archived