THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

First Craigslist Hire

MassageDrew
This topic is 2592 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I'm in NYC for the long weekend. Didn't get much sleep before my early morning flight since I was busy hanging out with friends the night before...totally my own fault. And they made me wait the last minute to check in at this boutique hotel - Hotel Mela. Once I finally checked in I really didn't car much to do anything other than rest. I decided to check out CL to see what I can find. Here he is:

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/6268469453.html

He came to my hotel as I didn't care much to take the subway at this point. Holy shit. His massage skills was awesome. Great hands. He was doing medium pressure until I told him to go deeper. He did. Even better at the extra stuff ;) PM me for details

So I'm in NYC for the long weekend. Didn't get much sleep before my early morning flight since I was busy hanging out with friends the night before...totally my own fault. And they made me wait the last minute to check in at this boutique hotel - Hotel Mela. Once I finally checked in I really didn't car much to do anything other than rest. I decided to check out CL to see what I can find. Here he is:

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/6268469453.html

He came to my hotel as I didn't care much to take the subway at this point. Holy shit. His massage skills was awesome. Great hands. He was doing medium pressure until I told him to go deeper. He did. Even better at the extra stuff ;) PM me for details

I will be in NY next week, may you please pm me more details? Thanks

Archived