THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on AlphaMaleXXL in NYC from Paris

AlexNYC17
This topic is 2560 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's tourist season and a bodybuilder from Paris with smoking hot pics on rentmen has landed in New York. He says that he is interactive both in profile and text messages and even comes with a tattoo of the statue of liberty on his forearm. I'd like to hear from anyone who has first hand experience or any other scoop. Seems too good to be true.

https://rentmen.eu/AlphaMaleXXL

It's tourist season and a bodybuilder from Paris with smoking hot pics on rentmen has landed in New York. He says that he is interactive both in profile and text messages and even comes with a tattoo of the statue of liberty on his forearm. I'd like to hear from anyone who has first hand experience or any other scoop. Seems to good to be true.

https://rentmen.eu/AlphaMaleXXL

@AlexNYC17 Welcome to the forum. I haven't met him but you have great taste. The photos are of a French bodybuilder who, judging from his social media, enjoys travel. He could be the real deal. I hope you post a review if you meet him.

We met and he's definitely the real deal both in looks and advertised activity !

I was a little apprehensive when his rentmen profile disappeared but his profile on planetromeo has been active for a long time so I checked there to confirm his location and availability

If you're into big muscle, I highly recommend.

We met and he's definitely the real deal both in looks and advertised activity !

I was a little apprehensive when his rentmen profile disappeared but his profile on planetromeo has been active for a long time so I checked there to confirm his location and availability

If you're into big muscle, I highly recommend.

@AlexNYC17, what's his profile on planetromeo?

• 1 month later...

Archived