THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 - Preston Johnson

kov78
This topic is 2601 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No personal experience but he used to base out of Chicago & advertise primarily as a bottom....so my personal interest was never going to be there anyway....

In any case, 3 videos on his RM ad - all from "Breed Me Raw".......uhhhhhh, errrr duhhhhh - pass.....(but to each his own, I guess)

In any case, 3 videos on his RM ad - all from "Breed Me Raw".......uhhhhhh, errrr duhhhhh - pass.....(but to each his own, I guess)

What's the big deal what the movies are? Cause they are bb? Who cares. Why would that stop you from hiring? Condoms, prep... you never know from someone not on a bb film

What's the big deal what the movies are? Cause they are bb? Who cares. Why would that stop you from hiring? Condoms, prep... you never know from someone not on a bb film

I said "to each his own"....& I'll leave it at that.....I realize that I opened up this can of worms myself & broke my own rule about getting involved in discussions about safety / prudence with others.....Kevin Slater (someone I've never met) said in a post not too long ago that 80% of his income comes from about 4 or 5 of his regular clients.....80% of my hiring is of my own "regulars" too - for the most, all men that I get to know pretty well (understatement because some of these guys impose on my personal life & seek favors, which I willingly rather than grudgingly allow).....I stray from those regulars but I (try) to stray fairly selectively.

Archived