THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hot towel or shower

Gr8massage
This topic is 2593 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Always ask my clients if they would like to top off the session with nice hot shower with tons of mutual touch, kissing and full body contact. Usually their legs are shaking at time of release :)

Ah, you ARE the masseur, hehe didn't realize that. :p

Always ask my clients if they would like to top off the session with nice hot shower with tons of mutual touch, kissing and full body contact. Usually their legs are shaking at time of release :)

I can be quite shy with my clothes off but i have to say, if @JoshATX asked me if i would like a nice hot shower with lots of touching and kissing, there is no way in hell I would say no! /swoon

I like to shower....

but I have regretted that decision a few times once I saw the massuiers shower.

I have definitely learned that just because one may farther to right on the mckenzie spetrum, does not mean one is neater or a little more detailed oriented. I have a semi regular masseur in a travel city, that while his massage room seems clean and stuff, massage is excellent, but I would not even consider a shower there. Eww

After a happy ending, I find it very sweet of the provider to clean me up with a warm towel.

But I still ask if I could take a quick shower after that. Some have joined me in the shower without me asking. One time, I even got another round of his cum. Lucky me.

I have had it happen twice. One guy let me know he was about to and he shot it onto the floor. Luckily it was a hotel outcal when I was traveling so I didn’t have to clean it up myself lol. The other time it happened the guy was finishing me off with a HE and I was stroking him also. I don’t think he meant to cum but I think it snuck up on him and he came onto my stomach and chest. I don’t think he meant to cum on me but got caught up in the moment. I couldn’t be too upset because I have cum all over his hand and arm :). I just hoped in the shower and cleaned off. I have to say it felt kinda weird having both my and his cum running down the front of me as I walked to the shower. I made it in time though.

I only go to licensed therapists so these experiences are few are far between. At least for me.

Archived