THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

If the masseur has "body odor" would you ask him to shower?

7829V
This topic is 2594 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Refer him to those of us who prefer a masseur with ripe pits ;)

Hehe... Yeah, I guess there's a market for everything. I've seen this guy a few times, is the first time he "smelled" I guess he was not aware... it was the end of the day, he drove to my place for an hour or so... so maybe it was not intentional, but I'm sure if you ask for BD, he can accommodate you. I didn't mention it, I think I just got used to it, fortunately, his "crotch" area was OK :p

Hehe... Yeah, I guess there's a market for everything. I've seen this guy a few times, is the first time he "smelled" I guess he was not aware... it was the end of the day, he drove to my place for an hour or so... so maybe it was not intentional, but I'm sure if you ask for BD, he can accommodate you. I didn't mention it, I think I just got used to it, fortunately, his "crotch" area was OK :p

If he is your regular and you have built a report, then I would definitely suggest a freshen up, especially if he had a long drive coming to you. It also depends too if he is a naturalist type, homeopathic, etc. We all have some BO, and I know that even mine can change based on certain changes to my diet. If it is truly offensive, then definitely mention it. But do it in a kind way, and perhaps not like we would to a buddy in the gym....

"you had a good workout?"

Why do you say that?

"Because you reek!" Lol.

Though, good to know, that no fumuda was growing.... lol.

I used to have a masseur who would occasionally reek of garlic.

After the second time I told him he had to lay off the garlic

or risk loosing me as a client. The smell was horrendous.

It got better for a while....once it started again...he got cut loose.

Archived