THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Munroe and Ross 411

Italiano
This topic is 2604 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had not seen their ad for a while (I could be wrong of course) and I just saw it.

I have always been tempted, my two times (free) 3somes were a bit disappointing but I remember I had read great things about them, as for Sean Xavier and Andrew.

Anybody had an experience with them? The most recent the better, as they have been around for a while and their pics look sort of...same ones.

https://rent.men/munroeandross

There might be a couple recent pics in the mix but most of their pics in the RM ad are 10 years or more old....

I always had a certain attraction to Rick - both for his hairy, hunky bod & look (years (& years) ago their ad included face pics)....as well as an attraction to his sense of humor / quirky intellect on display here when he participated much more actively on these forums....

However, my interest in Rick waned / diminished when another member here told me privately something I wasn't expecting - you can PM me for details if you want.....

There might be a couple recent pics in the mix but most of their pics in the RM ad are 10 years or more old....

I always had a certain attraction to Rick - both for his hairy, hunky bod & look (years (& years) ago their ad included face pics)....as well as an attraction to his sense of humor / quirky intellect on display here when he participated much more actively on these forums....

However, my interest in Rick waned / diminished when another member here told me privately something I wasn't expecting - you can PM me for details if you want.....

I'd be curious too as I met him a looong time ago and at the time he was really nice guy.

Tried to PM you but could not. Please PM me about the details on Rick

@wklucas can you PM me? I can't

I had an experience but it was literally between 15 to 20 years ago. It was a 3-some in NYC and I had a great time. They were great guys. As is always said, that will be a matter of how you get along. It is only reasonable that you ask for the most up to date pics. They had outstanding bodies when I saw them but things change over the years for all of us.

Archived