THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Jay Croft of Philadephia

Keith30309
This topic is 2547 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 weeks later...

He was working in NYC a few years ago then stopped. Never had a chance to meet with him but almost did. All our correspondence was friendly and encouraging. He looks skinnier now than he did then, and his "on the road" travel schedule is a little worrisome. Just my two cents.

• 4 weeks later...

I met Jay last night. After getting excited at the prospect of finally meeting him based on his pics and reviews.. I have to see I was a bit disappointed. Don’t get me wrong. He has a awesome tool and body but the chemistry seemed to be lacking as he just didn’t seem to be into it. In addition, his tendencies and verbal communication were a bit strange/quirky. Just my $.02. :)

I met Jay last night. After getting excited at the prospect of finally meeting him based on his pics and reviews.. I have to see I was a bit disappointed. Don’t get me wrong. He has a awesome tool and body but the chemistry seemed to be lacking as he just didn’t seem to be into it. In addition, his tendencies and verbal communication were a bit strange/quirky. Just my $.02. :)

Handsome looking? I understand that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But is his face sexually appealing in your eyes?

Archived