THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What #Hashtag are you using/searching on rentmen?

AsianGuyCA
This topic is 2606 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't think it's helpful via the Search function because that already works with keywords but I do think it can be very useful in helping someone stand out from the crowd in page-after-page of lists of profiles:

#OutcallOnly

#MidtownIncall

#250perHr

#noPnP

#DisabledFriendly

#duoAvail

#LATERSLATERdotCOM

#poppers

#AARPdiscount
;)

All of this info can be contained in profile description text once opened but when you're flipping thru lots of listings that begin to blur hashtags can be a big, eye-catching differentiator on the main page that entices me to open the profile. If I'm interested in....poppers.... then this is going to jump out at me.

I think it's an underutilized tool... look past the removal of rates and find an opportunity in tags.

Tags are an incredibly powerful feature but in this case it will only work if everyone updates their profiles and uses them consistently. That seems unlikely.

Definitely.

But the savvy guys will begin to use them immediately to differentiate them from their colleagues.

Archived