THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Andrewmodel

NavyChief
This topic is 1970 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello all. I met with Andrew while he was in Tampa. A great experience! His pictures and profile are accurate. He has worked on his body and that shows. As a person, he was engaging and can hold a conversation.

The session went as expected, and I was glad I able to spend time with him. I found Andrew welcoming, easy-going, and relaxed (clearly my size was not an issue). The massage skills are good and sensual (but that is subjective); I think the massage would have been better on a table and not a bed. I was surprised he offered me an opportunity to shower after the session--not the usual experience for me for an incall to a hotel. For me, it showed his sense of hospitality.

Again, his profile is accurate and answers many questions. @Jimbosd11, I dont think he is Seth. His features are much different.

Big O

Hello all. I met with Andrew while he was in Tampa. A great experience! His pictures and profile are accurate. He has worked on his body and that shows. As a person, he was engaging and can hold a conversation.

The session went as expected, and I was glad I able to spend time with him. I found Andrew welcoming, easy-going, and relaxed (clearly my size was not an issue). The massage skills are good and sensual (but that is subjective); I think the massage would have been better on a table and not a bed. I was surprised he offered me an opportunity to shower after the session--not the usual experience for me for an incall to a hotel. For me, it showed his sense of hospitality.

Again, his profile is accurate and answers many questions. @Jimbosd11, I dont think he is Seth. His features are much different.

Big O

He is married and usually travels with his wife!