THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Vegas Dilemma

Caddy33
This topic is 2597 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I assum

Does Zeb Atlas still see new clients? My impression was he was semi-retired and only going with his long-time regulars at this point.

From my understanding he doesn't see new clients, unless referred to by one of his trusted regs.

However, I've only read implications of this and haven't heard direct info/evidence to back this up.

JamesXL is a great guy. Hot, friendly and a great time. He's my regular guy and I highly recommend him.

His info and pics on rent.men look excellent. 6'5" and 275lbs..... wow, I would totally look like a dwarf next to all that. No doubt another great Vegas option.

Going to Vegas next week and want to see a big muscle stud. I've narrowed it down to Zeb Atlas or James XXL. Help me decide.

zeb would be a dream, i can only imagine the $ if you were able to get in touch with him to book time. jamesxl is tall, amazing body, a face to match. ive met GoldenBoyLV at adonisLA but would really like to book time with him next time in vegas or next time he's in town

Archived