THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A pleasant surprise 35 years later

samhexum
This topic is 766 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great work, thanks for posting the videos. Sounds like the score for a musical and since there is real interest in a 3rd movie that may be what has inspired them. Troubled woman, breakup, child visitation rights, etc. Sounds written to a script However it is very good work and stands on its own. The Netflix series "This Is Pop" focuses their third segment on Swedish influence in pop music and is worth a watch, the rest is forgettable.  

• 5 months later...

''I Am An A'', also known as ''A Simple Four Letter Word'' is a song written for the band's European and Australian tour, with lyrics written by all four members, jokingly depicting themselves as A, B, B and A. The song was never considered for a studio version, it was just used during concerts in 1977.

• 4 weeks later...

Abba Voyage review: jaw-dropping avatar act that’s destined to be copied

Any sense you’re not actually in the presence of the band dissolves during a setlist of crowd-pleasing hits

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/may/26/abba-voyage-review-jaw-dropping-avatar-act-thats-destined-to-be-copied

spacer.png

spacer.png

Abba Voyage: The band's virtual concert needs to be seen to be believed

The four members of Abba made their first public appearance in 14 years as they attended the premiere of their Abba Voyage show in London.

Agnetha, Frida, Benny and Bjorn reunited for the opening night of the concert, which features digital versions of the band.

Frida watched the show with a wide grin across her face, while Benny stood up and clapped along to Dancing Queen.

They took a curtain call at the end, to deafening applause from the audience.

"Abba has never left us, in my heart," singer Agnetha Faltskog told the BBC on the red carpet.

"It was not such a difficult decision [to reunite] because the music is part of us."

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-61592104

The album has brought me such joy in the 6+ months it's been out.   I never thought I'd hear anything new from them.

Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it