THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 KingG L.A.

Milo Farnsworth
This topic is 2575 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
I know kingg if you wanna chat

Sure thing what would you like to know - I've known him quite some time professionally and personally but would rather get a sense of what specifically you're interested in especially if he's made promises or set expectations we should talk so if you don't mind I can call you

Sure thing what would you like to know - I've known him quite some time professionally and personally but would rather get a sense of what specifically you're interested in especially if he's made promises or set expectations we should talk so if you don't mind I can call you

If you prefer you may email me at xxxxx or text reference Kingg to Xxxxxx some interesting feedback for you.

Admin Note: Not a good idea to post on a public forum your cell # or email address. Use the private messages on this site.

https://rentmen.eu/KINGG

Please, any information would be helpful!

I know kingg if you wanna chat

If you prefer you may email me at xxxx or text reference Kingg to some interesting feedback for you

Hmmm. First of all, the RM link is not working.

Second of all...

raw

Archived