THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Back after a while

Maarrkk
This topic is 2594 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys its been a while since I last checked here on forum.

I was having some other priorities in life, but finally I`m back!

I also wanted some opinions about my profile on rentmen, I did some changes. Hope to hear from everybody.

Best wishes

Mark

I also wanted some opinions about my profile on rentmen, I did some changes. Hope to hear from everybody.

Best wishes

Mark

Welcome back Mark!

Love your profile and pics Mark, very sexy! one question: when guys list smoking as something they are into it always puts me off as I hate the smell, but I often wonder if what they mean is they will do like cigar fetish or something with a client even if they are not smokers in real life. one I can cope with and wouldn't stop me from hiring, the other would. is it something you list because you dont mind it, or are you a regular smoker? (no judgement, just the latter is not for me!)

Well done. I think it tells people what they need to know when considering whether to contact you. Great photos. And I love your new avatar!

thanks <3

Love your profile and pics Mark, very sexy! one question: when guys list smoking as something they are into it always puts me off as I hate the smell, but I often wonder if what they mean is they will do like cigar fetish or something with a client even if they are not smokers in real life. one I can cope with and wouldn't stop me from hiring, the other would. is it something you list because you dont mind it, or are you a regular smoker? (no judgement, just the latter is not for me!)

I do as a fetish. I don't like when clients that smokes comes to my place smeling cigarrete also. but as a fetish (smoking together) its fine with me.

and thanks for saying that.

profile looks and sounds great. Really like the pictures.

Furry dark haired guys always get my attention. You should visit Texas sometime.

I'm about to go...but still figuring the day. its hard to travel if you don't have planned everything or I would be working just to pay the trip hehe...I'm back to forum so I will keep you guys posted about everything. thanks =)

Best wishes

Mark

Welcome back!

Hope you visit San Diego sometime :)

AWESOME pictures! I always found you to be exceptionally HOT and had you on my travel list for after the new year! Then there was that long thread about using condoms for oral!! Not for me! so I took you off my list:(:(

Guess it will require private communication when the time draws nearer.

You did a great job in presenting yourself from your beautiful, sexy smile to your gorgeous body and cock!

He's worth it!

somebody promised a visit sometime......... :p

AWESOME pictures! I always found you to be exceptionally HOT and had you on my travel list for after the new year! Then there was that long thread about using condoms for oral!! Not for me! so I took you off my list:(:(

Guess it will require private communication when the time draws nearer.

You did a great job in presenting yourself from your beautiful, sexy smile to your gorgeous body and cock!

Well my regulars know that I don`t use, you can ask them :pand this forum is to share thoughts. I feel free to do it so.

Love the smiling pics! Handsome man.

thanksss

Very impressive. I plan to be in Miami next year, so you're now on my "must call" list.

I will be waiting for you. =)

Welcome back!

Hope you visit San Diego sometime :)

I will keep you posted

Archived