THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

DC be careful .

danvip4u
This topic is 2597 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys . I never posted anything here , but I never had any problems with clients or I was too lucky until yesterday.

I am now in DC and yesterday I got a message from a client under name JASON BANKS that he wants to meet as soon as possible. I said that I'm free and I can be there for 30 minutes. He sent me the address. I took an Uber. I sent him a message about that I arrived and what is the apartment number I asked. But I did not get an answer. I tried to call him but he did not answer.

I went back to the hotel but was a little angry at the fact that I wasted my time and money that I spent . I wrote to him that I was very disappointed and since he did this is not quite right and childish. I began to receive annoying strange messages in which money is being offered for my services. So guys, be careful.

I wrote to him that I was very disappointed and since he did this is not quite right and childish. I began to receive annoying strange messages in which money is being offered for my services. So guys, be careful.

What's the point of telling him you were disappointed? I'm fairly sure he perfectly knew, and that he laughed at that.

Beside, what with these strange messages? Always from the same being?

It happened to me twice in DC as well, I wrote something about it here to aware guys about the maniac in DC, he made me go places and then texting me back threatening me about prostitution issues, because of him I always ask to Uber request for my outcalls clients, never again.

Archived