THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Coltin Collins

Simeonh
This topic is 2610 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Had a brief text exchange with him, in which he confirmed that he wouldn't be available in a particular city when his ad said he'd be. He was enthusiastic about meeting in that city that night or the next day (which didn't work for me and wasn't what I was inquiring about). He also was emphatic that he travels between NYC/Philly/DC a lot. Not sure why, but the whole (admittedly very brief) exchange raised some major doubts for me.

Simeonh...

I've reached out to him 2x via email expressing interest along with simple and straightforward logistical questions... no response. At all.

It's clear from his ad that he prefers texting and from his behavior that he's willing to forgo business. I find it perplexing... I've moved on.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously this man has such a hugh client base that he does not need to respond to queries. I emailed him a second time and receive information of his current location, having nothing to do with my questions. When I still hadn't heard from him, I texted him but asked him for confidentiality reasons not to text back but just answer my emails. Of course, he texted me saying he would look at them that night. (Naturally I blocked his number.) That was three days ago, and he still hasn't opened the emails. Business must be good.

I tried calling him a couple weeks ago when he was supposed to be in Philly. He didn't answer and his voicemail was filled. So I texted. He was on the train headed to Philly. I asked to see his private pics. He obliged. I thought he had a very handsome face.

We exchanged a few more texts and agreed to meet at his hotel that evening. PM if you want details.

Obviously this man has such a hugh client base that he does not need to respond to queries. I emailed him a second time and receive information of his current location, having nothing to do with my questions. When I still hadn't heard from him, I texted him but asked him for confidentiality reasons not to text back but just answer my emails. Of course, he texted me saying he would look at them that night. (Naturally I blocked his number.) That was three days ago, and he still hasn't opened the emails. Business must be good.

Why don't you get a pay-as-you-go phone for hobby activities.

Gman

Archived