THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 KYLE PARKER

andyniap
This topic is 2618 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Got great vibes with history,reviews, etc.

Another message board has him coming to DC soon.

How to tell if real it is real or another phony DC set up?

As always, thanks for input, y'all!

He's real. I know him very well. I've known for years. I see him every time he comes to my area. He's a good dude.

He's real. I know him very well. I've known for years. I see him every time he comes to my area. He's a good dude.

I'm sure Kyle is real and top shelf !

Just wanted to be sure the post of his travels was not a scam. Looked like a few versions of the email was posted. Maybe a typo, but with all the fakes in DC... Just want to meet Kyle, and not Lyle, LOL.

Is the current post real?

I'm sure Kyle is real and top shelf !

Just wanted to be sure the post of his travels was not a scam. Looked like a few versions of the email was posted. Maybe a typo, but with all the fakes in DC... Just want to meet Kyle, and not Lyle, LOL.

Is the current post real?

What post? On the other forum?

I talked to him Sunday. He is coming to DC this weekend. He was debating between dc and NYC and picked dc this go around. If you want to see him, you better do it now. It may be awhile befor he comes back to the area.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/muscleforums/kyle-parker-visiting-dc-august-18-20-t48714.html

The email here got bounced back...

I tried an email from an earlier post and so far not returned undeliverable.

Sorry I can't help you with the email. I haven't had to email him years. :) You might want to contact the poster on that forum and make sure he put the correct email link in the post.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/muscleforums/kyle-parker-visiting-dc-august-18-20-t48714.html

The email here got bounced back...

I tried an email from an earlier post and so far not returned undeliverable.

I say copy the text from the post with his email addy, as opposed to clicking a link. Maybe whomever posted added extra spaces or something to the link.

Just talked with Kyle - when I spotted what I thought must be a typo from his friend zocarosa - - unfortunately was - - here's the correct contact - kylesmuscle2015@gmail.com (link below) ...He's of course got a fairly busy day at home/work, but he said he'll keep a check on e's today especially knowing this - - so if you're wondering why no response, typo from his friend.

Kyle's of course my favorite for several years now (yep, open & clear bias for this handsome stud with classically chiseled muscles), and can't recommend him highly enough. Other than being so handsome, strong and sensual - he's really one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet (a real Southern gentleman) & when he locks eyes on you as you worship every inch of his sculpted physique, its clear he enjoys showing it off! No 'stand & pose' guy here!! Send him a message if you're in the DC metro area (I'm looking forward to spending time with him of course) & ENJOY!!!

kylesmuscle2015@gmail.com

While I don't think he has a weekend in mind yet for NYC (he might already, so please go ahead & email him asap - he's always very busy in NYC, deservedly so!) - that's going to be his next trip. Email, let him know what you hope for when spending time with a handsome, powerful, athletic bodybuilder - and ENJOY!!!

Archived