THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

RECOMMENDATION IN DC

José Soplanucas
This topic is 2597 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rent.men/Houstonsbest

Guys, I just met Kevin. A full review will be soon submitted, and a special report is coming in my blog probably timorrow, but in the meanwhile let me strongly recommend you to take advantage of his few days in DC. He is exactly what you see in his pictures, and the chemistry was explosive. Get him before he flies back to Texas!

Wow, timing is bad for me, but good to know he's real. Hope he makes it back to town.

You would love him. He takes it like a champion, and loves it. I am not doing my number 1-2-3 thing anymore, but he is indeed one of my top favorites now. I will probably see him again tonite or tomorrow. I feel like Superman right now.

A little quote from the piece. Definitely sold him for me. I can imagine the time you had.

"His butt deserves to be declared National Park, I wish Obama was still with us. I tasted his deliciousness and sank in his depth for a few minutes, I wish I did it longer, but I felt he was begging me to fuck him with every single cell in his body.

I did not even need lube. I am a considerate top and do not like harming my partner, but his asshole was almost as receptive as his mouth. Before I noticed he was fucking himself in the doggy position. His butt is perfectly shaped and muscular, I would shake them with my hands following the different rhythms of my strokes, we were dancing in the bed. He was very expressive so it was easy for me to please him following his moaning, moving from slow to fast and back to slow again. I am getting a boner while I am recalling it."

A little quote from the piece. Definitely sold him for me. I can imagine the time you had.

"His butt deserves to be declared National Park, I wish Obama was still with us. I tasted his deliciousness and sank in his depth for a few minutes, I wish I did it longer, but I felt he was begging me to fuck him with every single cell in his body.

I did not even need lube. I am a considerate top and do not like harming my partner, but his asshole was almost as receptive as his mouth. Before I noticed he was fucking himself in the doggy position. His butt is perfectly shaped and muscular, I would shake them with my hands following the different rhythms of my strokes, we were dancing in the bed. He was very expressive so it was easy for me to please him following his moaning, moving from slow to fast and back to slow again. I am getting a boner while I am recalling it."

You got it.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn...I don't even top but you got me wanting to act this out:eek:

Guys, I just had my second meeting with Kevin. Holly fucking shit, what a mountain of horny beefy meat. He is extremely excited and happy about the reception he is having in DC. The original plan was leaving yesterday, he extended until tomorrow, and he just extended until Tuesday. He is a busy bee right now, but you should not let the opportunity pass if he can fit you in his schedule.

Archived