THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Adonis LA - Latest Newsletter - Who is this Guy and any Information

Blade9
This topic is 2625 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In the latest edition of their newsletter for LA there is a photo of a guy wearing a Varsity 13 t-shirt. He's beautiful. Can't get the image out of my mind. Who is he? Anyone met him? On my way to LA this week.

Thanks in advance,

Blade

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always find if a bit weird when adult men use kids names. I just think calling him Robbie would feel weird and slightly pedo esk. Rob just seems more appropriate.

I don't think a diminutive form is necessarily a kid's name. There have been serious players in the commercial entertainment market here who have gone by Robbie or Mikey. That said, I'm not sure what it means when I am called 'Mikey', although it doesn't bother me.

I don't think a diminutive form is necessarily a kid's name. There have been serious players in the commercial entertainment market here who have gone by Robbie or Mikey. That said, I'm not sure what it means when I am called 'Mikey', although it doesn't bother me.

Yeah, I hear you. Mikey actually sounds kind of cute though. However, if you now wanted to be called Mikey would people accept it or just think you've flipped a lid?

Yeah, I hear you. Mikey actually sounds kind of cute though. However, if you now wanted to be called Mikey would people accept it or just think you've flipped a lid?

Good point. I would never want to be universally called Mikey. A couple of guys in here, or some others, wouldn't bother me.

I always find if a bit weird when adult men use kids names. I just think calling him Robbie would feel weird and slightly pedo esk. Rob just seems more appropriate.

I am called by 3 forms of my name, Rex being one of them, and I use it only for things related to sex. I've never used it in any other context. Another form is used for business, newer friends, acquaintances and just my everyday everybody name. The third one is a diminutive, it's what I was called from birth---my parents, family and old friends use(d) only this name. When I hear that name I get a very different feeling, it's much closer and warmer than the business "Male" version. I'm officially entering my second childhood and it's my favorite part of my life so far but being called by a diminutive at 65 is very pleasing, but might be quite different at the age of 25 or whatever. I'm sure if you called "Robbie" Rob he would be just as responsive.

The quote made me look at and see how surprisingly different are the 'personalities' that are attached to my own three names.

Wow, these certainly look like they could be him. He is a regular dancer at Adonis LA and every bit as gorgeous in person. I had a lap dance from him one. He comes across as totally straight. Not unfriendly, but not very personable. But a very good lap dance - I would repeat.

Wow, these certainly look like they could be him. He is a regular dancer at Adonis LA and every bit as gorgeous in person. I had a lap dance from him one. He comes across as totally straight. Not unfriendly, but not very personable. But a very good lap dance - I would repeat.

Thanks. That alone could get me to attend their events.

B

Attention Angelenos and those visiting:

if not evident to some readers here, Robbie, pictured above, is scheduled to be at the Adonis at Fubar event tonight, Sunday the 6th.....

Adonis Lounge LA @ Fubar

7994 Santa Monica Blvd. (between Laurel & Edinburgh) (map)

West Hollywood, CA

Valet parking in front of Fubar · Self-parking across the street at Bank of America

Doors Open 8:30pm · Showtime 10pm

Cover Charge $10 · Lap Dances: $20

Ohhh now he I like..a lot... could be he is reserved the first time andin public etc and then opens up as it were privately. I want to meet him..wow. Is he a regular at LA Adonis nights and nude parties? I couldn't find him on their roster either under LA and PS under dancers and guest dancers

Ohhh now he I like..a lot... could be he is reserved the first time andin public etc and then opens up as it were privately. I want to meet him..wow. Is he a regular at LA Adonis nights and nude parties? I couldn't find him on their roster either under LA and PS under dancers and guest dancers

If you're asking about Robbie, pictured upthread, he's scheduled to be at Fubar tonight! Doors open in 18 minutes!!

Was here a while back (a year+) then stopped coming in. Then reappeared several months ago. Did nude parties before and I think since. "Hilarious" how someone asks about him now as though he's news but hey . . . the Lord works in mysterious ways. LOL.

I guess no one heard of/saw the incident involving him fingering another dancer (not me!) right at the bar? This is not gossip. I witnesseth.

Emcee hilariously used to call him the "bobblehead" because of the way he "dances." Way fun to watch up there on stage (but not as fun as Chance).

I heard (this is gossip) he has a BF, but that's not fresh intel. Kinda apes masculinity IMO. Sexy voice though.

Terrible lapdance. Maybe I intimidated him. YMMV.

was it decided if this guy in the two links is definitely also Robbie?.....there were a couple "likes" and some "wink-winks" upthread, but no confirmation or denial......thanks

Yes it's him in the links. Extremely handsome in person but agree with Ric, not a great lap dance. No idea what he does in privates (or if he does them).

He does some modeling for Andrew Christian under 'Robbie".

Archived