THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Michael in San Diego starting at $35

7829V
This topic is 2593 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Amazing....60 minutes $70. His rates remind me of the good ole days, early 1990's. Everyone is so damn expensive now :(

Yeah. They are like lawyer rates now... haha. My dentist is more affordable... with all that equipment and with 2 persons in the room seeing me and with one of them with a few fingers inside me :)

**btw my dentist is super hot, hehe.

Yeah. They are like lawyer rates now... haha. My dentist is more affordable... with all that equipment and with 2 persons in the room seeing me and with one of them with a few fingers inside me :)

Who's your dentist?

I've tried twice to book him, and achieved nothing but frustration. In both cases, when asked if he was available, he's replied "Yes, after 5," but then when I try to nail down a specific time, I get radio silence. The first time, long after the requested time had past, he texting me a curt apology, explaining that he had to stay late at his regular job. I'm guessing that he doesn't have the opportunity to respond to texts while he's working his regular job, but whatever the case, I felt like I was left hanging, with very little communication.

• 3 weeks later...

May you please pm me the dentist? Thanks

Archived