THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Antonxxx DC

andyniap
This topic is 2628 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

image search of pictures quickly links to an Italian model and personal trainer who was in Sardinia two days ago

Stupid question... how do you do the image search?

Does anyone know if this guy is working here or just another con man stealing other's pix?

image search of pictures quickly links to an Italian model and personal trainer who was in Sardinia two days ago

Stupid question... how do you do the image search?

Does anyone know if this guy is working here or just another con man stealing other's pix?

this guy and DavidAmore (see other thread on him) had rentmasseur profiles both created on July 16 in DC and both last logged in today.....both are using pictures of European models who are both now in Europe

Thanks again.

I'm getting the sense that the DC "Swamp" covers more than the politicians LOL.

DC seems like a tough place to navigate here.

this guy and DavidAmore (see other thread on him) had rentmasseur profiles both created on July 16 in DC and both last logged in today.....both are using pictures of European models who are both now in Europe

Thanks again.

I'm getting the sense that the DC "Swamp" covers more than the politicians LOL.

DC seems like a tough place to navigate here.

DC is the #3 on this list, but a geographically compact area so if a guy steps away from the very hottest neighborhoods, they can find a reasonably priced hotel to set up in while still being accessible to the horny hordes. It's also a highly transient city, which I suspect makes it easier for the fakes to get over.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-income_metropolitan_statistical_areas_in_the_United_States

DC is the #3 on this list, but a geographically compact area so if a guy steps away from the very hottest neighborhoods, they can find a reasonably priced hotel to set up in while still being accessible to the horny hordes. It's also a highly transient city, which I suspect makes it easier for the fakes to get over.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-income_metropolitan_statistical_areas_in_the_United_States

It also has a high number of men who need security clearances, or who have public visibility, which means lots of closeted men who might be more inclined to hire and less inclined to object to faker.

It also has a high number of men who need security clearances, or who have public visibility, which means lots of closeted men who might be more inclined to hire and less inclined to object to faker.

Archived