THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hotel in Newport

Cannon
This topic is 2614 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know that very few of you are Southern Californians but can any of u (who have maybe traveled to the OC) recommend a hotel in Newport Beach? Looking for great location, great rooms, wifi, etc..if you have a great one in mind, let me know. :)

I know that very few of you are Southern Californians but can any of u (who have maybe traveled to the OC) recommend a hotel in Newport Beach? Looking for great location, great rooms, wifi, etc..if you have a great one in mind, let me know. :)

Newport Beach Marriott Bayview. Reasonably priced, reliable quality, excellent service. Stayed there once while attending a wedding in the area. Good luck...

Are you trying to actually be in Newport Beach on Balboa or do you just want to be close?

The Newport Beach Marriott Bayview is probably one of the best value wise, but it's on the bay not close to the beach.

The Balboa Bay Resort is nice, not quite beach front, but close.

The Bay Shores Peninsula is right on Balboa, about one block from the beach. It's older and still perfectly fine but you're paying for the beach access.

Lastly, if you want Newport Coast posh, that would be either The Resort at Pelican Hill or Marriott's Newport Coast Villas.

Archived