THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on GoodDeepT

Nakedchi
This topic is 2621 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Funny, I saw him just recently.

He's a little older than you would imagine from his pictures, (dick a little smaller) but a very pleasant and friendly guy. Apartment block is a little sketchy, but his apartment is clean and he has a nice table set up, music etc. The massage was good and deep and he is obviously trained. Some of it was a little strange, very quick jerking movements, but overall a nice job.

He told me upfront $175 for 90 minutes, plus $50 for anything sexual and he needed cash up front (which he didn't actually ask for before we started). Massage was done in briefs. After the flip he did start to work on my dick (not that I had asked him to) and it turned sexual thereafter. I feel like he initiated it, but he still added the extra $50.

I would probably go back for a massage, but then $175 for 90 minutes with no HE is pretty steep.

Archived