THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BritishTouch in NYC

the Diz
This topic is 2574 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks. I tried to figure out if he is going elsewhere through his profile but didn't see any list. I always hate to bug people if they have recently been here and I just missed them. For some reason, I got the impression that there is some way to be informed by Rent.men that a particular person will be coming if you have them Buddylisted. Is that for real? At any rate, I will contact him as you suggested. Thanks.

Thanks. I tried to figure out if he is going elsewhere through his profile but didn't see any list. I always hate to bug people if they have recently been here and I just missed them. For some reason, I got the impression that there is some way to be informed by Rent.men that a particular person will be coming if you have them Buddylisted. Is that for real? At any rate, I will contact him as you suggested. Thanks.

I buddy listed him but RM does not update travel schedules to my knowledge. He s very easy to communicate with

• 1 month later...

Archived