THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on ThickGreekGod---RM in NYC

Guest RexB
This topic is 2589 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Forget it. He sort of acts like a fake. I emailed him at RM and didn't receive a reply. I texted a few hours later to alert him to the email. He replied saying, "Cool thanks, when do you want me to come by?". I asked if he read the email where I had proposed what I was interested in doing and he replied that he never reads emails, and that "serious appointments r set on the phone have a nice day". I told him that if he made an exception and read my email that I was serious. I can see he did read it and his reply was, "That works. Call for an appointment bye". I replied that his abrupt manner was not appealing to me and that I never hire anyone who is not willing to communicate, but thanks anyway. However, I did fail to say "Have a nice day". Does that mean I'm rude?

• 1 month later...

Sorry, but EVERYTHING about him screams attitude and fake. He tells you nothing about what he's into sexually. Meanwhile isn't that the purpose of the encounter? And then he says "...I'm better looking than most of the guys that do show their face...". Wow. Business must be good....

Rex B--I think you were being perfectly reasonable and using your intuition. You've proven to be an invaluable resource in recommending quality muscle guys and seem to treat everyone with appropriate respect. So thanks for (not) taking one for the team and saving us all the hassle! :)

Archived