THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Totalmasculnman Los Angeles?

jazboy
This topic is 2548 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How would you know he is a TOTAL MASCULINE MAN if he didn't write his entire ad in capital letters?

I'm calling BS on the ad. The mirror pic looks a little grainy to be of recent vintage and based on the grip he is not taking that pic with a recent smart phone. You can do better in LA.

• 2 months later...

rvwnsd, who would you recommend in the LA area? My preferences, 6'2" or taller (the taller the better), thick bodied like the photos for the subject man, hairy is great but not required, top or versatile top, safe only preferred, moderate endowment, prefer cut, personable, not gay for pay. Must kiss. TIA!

I would have fallen for his ad given the 8 positive reviews over a decently long time period (that has seemed to be an important marker pointed out by veterans in this forum even if the Rentmen review process has been notoriously unreliable and subject to manipulation and deletion of bad reviews). And if you're going to fake pics, the endowment shot isn't particularly impressive. But I'll defer to the veterans in this forum because it sucks to get burned.

rvwnsd, who would you recommend in the LA area? My preferences, 6'2" or taller (the taller the better), thick bodied like the photos for the subject man, hairy is great but not required, top or versatile top, safe only preferred, moderate endowment, prefer cut, personable, not gay for pay. Must kiss. TIA!

I've hired both LALeatherMuscle and MuscleGuyNxtDoor and had a great time. Everyone but me has had an amazing time with RomanLA, so I would chalk it up to a lack of chemistry on my part.

I can't swear to it but the chest pic reminds me of a guy named Mark who used to advertise. Can't find a recent ad on him on massages sites. Again, I can't swear to it.

The phone number jives with some very old pictures from the good old days of LA Frontiers magazine ads. I met this guy around 17-18 years ago. I could swear he was in his 30s then.

https://www.asexyservice.com/san-fernando-valley/classifieds/phone/3233010571/

The black briefs pic from a more recent ad with his phone number definitely dates back to that era.

Archived