THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Midwest Blake

Daddy Looking
This topic is 2625 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
Who is Midwest Blake, anyway? Is there anywhere one can see photos of him?

earlier (more than two weeks ago) Adonis ads have pictures of him, but they are headless.....decent dick, though!......I have trouble posting pictures from Adonis ads

Who is Midwest Blake, anyway? Is there anywhere one can see photos of him?

earlier (more than two weeks ago) Adonis ads have pictures of him, but they are headless.....decent dick, though!......I have trouble posting pictures from Adonis ads

On any questions regarding Southern California Adonis guys I would always take BigRic's word as gospel.

Thanks, @Epigonos. The Gospel According To Big Ric. I like the sound of that.

But after a recent worship session with one of my pastor disciples, he reminded me that there are other Gospels. Who knew? (He will have to say 10 "Our Fathers" before his next confession.) :)

Is it strange that Midwest Saint Louis Blake is the only preformer in all of the Adonis emails that does not have a face pic?

there have been others that don't like a face picture shown.......I can understand the reasons.....

and there have been a couple or three Adonis guys who won't get fully naked at an Adonis nude party.....oh well.....not going to sweat it

Archived