THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Josh Logan

lipservice
This topic is 2633 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He'll be at the Adonis at Fairytail show tonight as one of the headliners.....500 W 48th at 10th....9pm....$10 cover

try to score a lapdance with him, tip well, be polite and respectful, and chat him up about some business.....don't expect a bargain!!

I'd still be extremely wary. I saw him at Adonis and he looked great, but there's a article online that interviewed his 15 year old girlfriend (that he physically and mentally abused) and the girlfriend went on record was that one of his biggest scams was that he would do private sessions, ask for the money first, and then bolt. There's plenty of other Adonis dancers in NY and LA that are stellar guys to spend your money on who look just as good or better.

Josh and Midwest Blake were at Fairytail working this daddy type when someone got too close and Josh lost it and claimed the guy had taken mony from him. A friend of mine told me that Midwest Blake had promissed a private after the event and taken anvance however he and Josh left with the daddy type they had been working all night.

Archived