THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Roman Giovanni

wooly
This topic is 1623 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has in the past; I think he'd be receptive to inquiries. ;)

Sounds encouraging. I just realized you provided his first review here on the site, so your comments are not theoretical, which is good to know. :D

It is my understanding that some guys will travel upon request, but most likely on terms I wouldn't extend to someone I've not met. I think there was a whole thread about this recently with some really helpful feedback from guys who have totally rational policies for such a request. But I decided a while back I would be a little more reserved, and only contact a guy if he posted he was coming to DC and I had already decided I wanted to meet him. So I added Roman to my RM buddy list and I'll get a notification if he posts travel plans.

• 5 months later...
How did @latbear4blk miss this guy?

~Boomer~

You insult me.

http://media.tumblr.com/67d8eb77a2623ab1744c019640ead3df/tumblr_inline_mra2e5RMZS1qz4rgp.gif

I did not miss him. I cannot have sex until I finish my antibiotics.

It is just bad timing, he has been in my buddies list for a long time now.

Quoted from his ad.

"All races, body types and ages welcome, I actually have a thing for older guys".

https://rent.men/RomanGiovanni

~Boomer~

Yep, that is why I contacted him. Sometimes they are just busy especially hotties like him. He has too many good reviews and experiences from people on the board for me not to try again. I will contact him again next time I am in Atlanta.

Edited by freecahill1965

• 1 year later...