THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Initial attraction, but no way

LaffingBear
This topic is 2636 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/kenkeolegit

I see an ad. I like the picture. I'm intrigued by the idea of a different massage technique.

But, after reading the entire ad, I feel like I've been forewarned, that he expects to have his time wasted. He might be a great masseur with a super personality, but the ad copy conveys he has a sour reactionary nature.

1. Anyone know anything about HILOT massage technique?
  2. Any 411 on this guy?
  3. Am I alone in this negative reaction to the ad copy?

https://rentmasseur.com/kenkeolegit

I see an ad. I like the picture. I'm intrigued by the idea of a different massage technique.

But, after reading the entire ad, I feel like I've been forewarned, that he expects to have his time wasted. He might be a great masseur with a super personality, but the ad copy conveys he has a sour reactionary nature.

1. Anyone know anything about HILOT massage technique?
  2. Any 411 on this guy?
  3. Am I alone in this negative reaction to the ad copy?

i assure you are referring to this passage:

very important outcall note ( i received a lot of calls and txt like just trolling me and wasting my time and effort to travel places. There are clients giving fake address and infos.

while the tone is a bit off-putting, i chalk it up a bit to someone for whom the english language may not have been their first form of communication and who is still a bit unfamiliar with some of the subtleties of language that we might be sensitive to. i would also guess that he has had some miserable experiences and there is some residual bitterness.

should he put that in the first thing that people will encounter about him? probably not. (which is why we all could use a copy editor or the eyes of a helpful friend!)

Archived