THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hot Gay Strippers in Chicago

Quinnlikesdudes
This topic is 2633 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, any recommendations for a good club in Chicago or the area? I know of the Lucky Horseshoe but there used to be a club further north on Clark (Mandrigals I think??)...anything like that perhaps?

Please do a search for Chicago recommendations. There are many threads on this topic on this forum. As far as Madrigal's goes, it has been gone for over 10 years. Juan was forced out of his building after the Yuppies moved it and "beautified" the area. The Lucky Horseshoe has been completely renovated and is the only bar that has dancers on a daily basis. Jackhammer has dancers after 1:00 a.m. on weekends only.

@tmosphere in Andersonville has hot gogo boys Thurs-Sun, I think. Hydrate also has hot gogos and also is a great place to have a gogo boy-infused post-brunch Sunday Funday.

But as far as gogo/strippers every night, The Lucky Horseshoe is the only venue that I know of in Chicago.

With the Floppy Rooster currently looking for a new home, that means that Swinging Richards in Atlanta is the only current all-Nude male strip club in the United States. Sigh :eek::confused:

Plus Secrets in DC and the Nob Hill Theater in SF

Archived