THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

How to identify Pics

Finbar
This topic is 2646 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually just did this for another user asking about a new masseur.

I go for the low-hanging fruit first, the ones that look obviously like they're from Instagram.

On rentmen.com, right click the thumbnail, not the full picture, and do "Search Google for Image" on Chrome. Or you can drag it into a new tab on your browser and right click, search, etc. from there.

You can also try googling the phone number.

Try this guy: https://rentmen.com/hotblondemasseur

Searching the last image immediately brought up an Instagram account with 332K followers. And googling the bio for that guy, other things didn't match up like age and location.

I go for the low-hanging fruit first, the ones that look obviously like they're from Instagram.

On rentmen.com, right click the thumbnail, not the full picture, and do "Search Google for Image" on Chrome. Or you can drag it into a new tab on your browser and right click, search, etc. from there.

Searching the last image immediately brought up an Instagram account with 332K followers. And googling the bio for that guy, other things didn't match up like age and location.

Following your lead DTCG82, the guy pictured in https://rentmen.com/hotblondemasseur comes us as a Austrian bodybuilder named Simon Mathis. The last pic in the ad is taken directly from Simon's pics. What do you think? Legit???

Lord, I wish he was! Or that I was more confident he was, because I would definitely be booking an appointment.

Unfortunately, I doubt it. He lives in Austria, was just in Budapest as of 21 hours ago, is actually 20, not 25 as stated by the ad, I don't know that the other two face pics are of the same guy (not as built, can't see the tattoo on his arm like you do in every one of his Instagram pics), and if he really has been in DC for over a month, why isn't there a single shot of DC on his instagram? A guy like this would be posting a ton of photos of monuments.

Going in his favor though are: it could be that those two pics are from his personal collection (not Instagram-worthy) and he has taken photos in the same spot and posted them to Instagram. Additionally, his contact method is Whatsapp which does lend credence to the fact that he is international. And there does seem to be an ad, that I can't pull up but I can see the quote in the Google results, for Berlin from May of this year...

I messaged him on Rentmen to see what his deal is, if he lives here, just visiting, etc. That'll be the final clue. :)

Would love if he's real.....

I don't get the "search google" option in chrome, as you say, when I right click on the thumbnail pic....

Archived