THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Magic Touch Chicago

MassageDrew
This topic is 2640 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to him a couple of years ago. He was very distracted, conducted the massage, on a table, in an extremely dirty room, don't think he was naked and I just couldn't wait to get out of there. I posted a negative review but obviously it was never published.

I went to him a couple of years ago. He was very distracted, conducted the massage, on a table, in an extremely dirty room, don't think he was naked and I just couldn't wait to get out of there. I posted a negative review but obviously it was never published.

Thanks. I've sort of been going back and forth from his ad. He was purely therapeutic before but his updated ad appears to have softened up a bit in the tone.

Competent masseur with a very hot body, these are the positives. As far as the negatives, there are way too many :-(

I actually saw him for the second time recently, after over a year, hopping things would get better, but they actually got worse. The dude just seems very dissatisfied and unhappy with what he does and where he is in life. Instead of becoming more comfortable with practice and acceptance, the whole experience was now accompanied with a lame "I am so straight" type of story that I found it hard to salvage the situation, politely pay and leave. Also, whereas "his girlfriend was in Asia" and he could massage me in his living room over a year ago, they have now broken up and he shares the same apartment with a roommate. So the massage was in his crowded bedroom, a warning "not to be loud" included. Still socially awkward, it seems that being in this business hasn't made it any easier for him to interact with people, a hard pass.

Competent masseur with a very hot body, these are all the positives. As far as the negatives, there are way too many :-(

I actually saw him for the second time recently, after over a year, hopping things would get better, but they actually got worse. The dude just seems very dissatisfied and unhappy with what he does and where he is in life. Instead of becoming more comfortable with practice and acceptance, the attempt at a very mechanical HE was now accompanied with an even lamer "I am so straight" type of story that I found it hard to salvage the situation, politely pay and leave. Also, whereas "his girlfriend was in Asia" and he could massage me in his living room over a year ago, they have now broken up and he shares the same apartment with a roommate. So the massage was in his crowded bedroom, a warning "not to moan or be loud" included. Still socially awkward, it seems that being in this business hasn't made it any easier for him to interact with people, a hard pass.

Good Lord, he sounds to me like he's such a joy to work with LOL

Guest InthePines
Competent masseur with a very hot body, these are all the positives. As far as the negatives, there are way too many :-(

I actually saw him for the second time recently, after over a year, hopping things would get better, but they actually got worse. The dude just seems very dissatisfied and unhappy with what he does and where he is in life. Instead of becoming more comfortable with practice and acceptance, the attempt at a very mechanical HE was now accompanied with an even lamer "I am so straight" type of story that I found it hard to salvage the situation, politely pay and leave. Also, whereas "his girlfriend was in Asia" and he could massage me in his living room over a year ago, they have now broken up and he shares the same apartment with a roommate. So the massage was in his crowded bedroom, a warning "not to moan or be loud" included. Still socially awkward, it seems that being in this business hasn't made it any easier for him to interact with people, a hard pass.

The photo of the massage room bore out the description above perfectly.

Ugh! I had the exact same experience as Capitano, maybe worse. At one point I feared that he might get violent, he seems so angry. On the plus side, for some, he did say that he likes to suck really big dicks and fuck girly Asian boys.

off topic a bit but I've noticed this with some of the dancers at the go-go bar. Maybe I've just got a reputation as someone who'll listen, but when I sit & chat with the dancers, some will go into a litany of troubles; financial, family, whatever. There was one night where I just wasn't up for that, and I told the guy "C'mon, I come here for a good time. Tell me a happy story".

off topic a bit but I've noticed this with some of the dancers at the go-go bar. Maybe I've just got a reputation as someone who'll listen, but when I sit & chat with the dancers, some will go into a litany of troubles; financial, family, whatever. There was one night where I just wasn't up for that, and I told the guy "C'mon, I come here for a good time. Tell me a happy story".

I agree. Whatever your troubles are should be kept in the closet if your in the business to provide others a good, relaxing time. The more you know each other, and should the client prefer to get more personal, then maybe you can provide more info at the right time.

Archived