THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rentmasseur massage TYPES

LaffingBear
This topic is 2641 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Advertisers on rentmasseur can identify therapeutic, sensual, and/or erotic massage availability.

Masseurfinder specifies healing or relaxing.

I understand why the sites are non-specific, providing no glossary or definitions... and why masseurs aren't detailed in ads.

1. Are there any generally accepted meanings for these terms?
  2. More importantly, Do clients here put any stock in these terms? Or do you just ask a guy whose picture and ad you like about limits or services, regarless of the massage category identified?

My experience is that these terms really don't matter at all. These terms may be the most general of guides to what you may expect, but some advertise in all the categories to get business. However, happens with the client is usually based on all kinds other factors. I know one masseur who offers strictly therapeutic but advertises in all the categories on MF, heal and relax. There isn't a consistent standard that I've found.

Archived