THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Jeremy Walker

Reisr30
This topic is 2605 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Give me a week or two. I think after Chicago the hair will go. Temporarily, of course.

Can't wait to see you again when you visit NYC, Jeremy. But we love the natural body hair on the East coast too! Don't let the Midwesterners have all the fun! :-*

Can he be persuaded to bottom?

He's reportedly straight. And according to back when he worked for Dave at Man to Man, the answer was no. If he had been gay, and the answer had been yes, Jeremy and I would have hopefully been very good friends. As both answers were no, I never met him.

Gman

He's reportedly straight. And according to back when he worked for Dave at Man to Man, the answer was no. If he had been gay, and the answer had been yes, Jeremy and I would have hopefully been very good friends. As both answers were no, I never met him.

Gman

Well he was in (as another poster so cleverly put it) on a "government inspired vacation" and when you are on those vacations you are around a lot of other men so who knows?! He may have broadened his horizons while away and now wants to make good money using any new skills or talents he may have picked up!

Gman

Well he was in (as another poster so cleverly put it) on a "government inspired vacation" and when you are on those vacations you are around a lot of other men so who knows?! He may have broadened his horizons while away and now wants to make good money using any new skills or talents he may have picked up!

Hope springs eternal!! I fervently hope Jeremy is everything you want.

Gman

• 4 weeks later...

At the risk of seeming afraid of my own shadow, I'll ask this of you who have seen him since his release: Are new clients at a greater risk due to his recent difficulties? I would hope law enforcement would have better things to do than keep their eyes on Jeremy, but in today's world one wonders. We would be meeting roughly within he home metro area.

I visited with Jeremy in Minneapolis a few years ago. He did give off a straight man/gay for pay vibe but that was easily overlooked. He was just as gorgeous as all his pictures and he tried very hard to deliver everything I asked for in advance and on the spot. Very nice man whom I would gladly spend time with again if our paths cross.

Archived